Change is one constant we an always count on. Is that frustrating or reassuring to you?
Each month I am always on the search for practical approaches the the habits and dispositions that we are focusing on. And if you have read previous posts on this website, you know that I am fascinated with the brain. So today I am sharing 10 Change-Management Strategies That Are Backed By Science.
The following strategies are shared as insights for helping people deal with change:
- First of all, make the change familiar.
- Let people create change.
- Simplify your communication.
- Don’t sugarcoat the truth.
- Help people pay attention.
- Don’t under estimate the power of emotion.
- In addition, remember that emotions are infectious.
- Watch your body language.
- Give people a stabilizing foundation.
- Optimize the power of inclusive relationships.
Which ones resonate the most with you?